- Uses Short Vowels and sight words
- Sight Words are introduced before each story
- Fonts are easy to read; the illustrations are fun and lively
- Excellent resource for schools, tutoring & learning centers, daycare centers for children entering or in kindergarten, easy for parents to use at home, great for homeschoolers
- A top resource for all English language learners of any age including non-English speakers learning English as a second language
When children first start to read, it is important to help them feel successful. These easy-to-read, illustrated storybooks are designed to be a child's first reader. Perfect for emerging readers and/or children with dyslexia who know their consonants and short vowel sounds, and can “sound out” words (phonics).
LEVEL C (5 Chapter books)