A wonderful storybook with beautiful illustrations for little kids & young readers.
- An illustrated children's book spreading inspiration and joy
- A great bed-time reading for ages 4-9
- Universal in its spiritual beliefs and can be enjoyed by readers of all faiths
- Customers' call it an inspiration and a must read for all ages, even parents benefit
- Grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts and friends - this book makes a great addition
How Souls Are Made is an illustrated children's book. It has been written with the hope of inspiring readers, reminding us through life's ups and downs that God's presence is always within, accessible at any time, in any place.
Through creative illustrations, this book narrates a story about the journey of the soul that begins in the Land of Love.
How Souls Are Made is universal in its spiritual beliefs and can be enjoyed by readers of all faiths, helping us draw comfort from the fact that we are all, at our core, love.
Published by: I See, I Spell, I Learn, LLC